How much Nail Polish is too much?
I currently own 2 over flowing baskets containing over 200 shades from Essie, OPI, OPI Nicole, Estée Lauder, MAC, Revlon, Sally Hanson, Butter London, Seche Vite Coats, and a few others.
I'm not sure on how long I've been collecting polishes, but I'm a sucker for any green shades from sea foam to the darkest jade - i just love GREEN.
Others may say that pink is pink, but the nail polish fanatics KNOW that they're completely different - it's like saying that everyone can use the same foundation colour... too extreme but you get the point haha
But this won't stop me from purchasing more ;)
My most recent colour buys are from Essie:
The best way to store your nail polish is by having them standing up-right with some sort of display container. I've always wanted to buy or make something similar to the display case in the salons but something a bit larger - but with my small room, I don't have enough wall space or desk space for any larger nail polish holder/storage. So the baskets will do.
Here's a DIY nail polish rack tutorial that I found, she mentions that it can hold from 80-100 polishes all depending on the bottle size. Enjoy!
I'm not sure on how long I've been collecting polishes, but I'm a sucker for any green shades from sea foam to the darkest jade - i just love GREEN.
Others may say that pink is pink, but the nail polish fanatics KNOW that they're completely different - it's like saying that everyone can use the same foundation colour... too extreme but you get the point haha
But this won't stop me from purchasing more ;)
My most recent colour buys are from Essie:
Mint Candy Apple & Butler Please
(which is ridiculously hard to find)
The best way to store your nail polish is by having them standing up-right with some sort of display container. I've always wanted to buy or make something similar to the display case in the salons but something a bit larger - but with my small room, I don't have enough wall space or desk space for any larger nail polish holder/storage. So the baskets will do.
Here's a DIY nail polish rack tutorial that I found, she mentions that it can hold from 80-100 polishes all depending on the bottle size. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment